Finally have stalled

(James H Shaffer) #1

lost 168 lbs and then finally stalled, not complaining, been hovering in the mid 280’s for a month, but keeping myself from being discouraged, most people would love to have lost 160+ lbs in 8 months so I am blessed and staying on point. figure at some point I will start losing again. really enjoy eating Keto and don’t plan to stop anytime soon :slight_smile:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #2

So happy for you! Enjoy the victory. More good stuff to come!

Way to go! All I can say is… “WoW”

Wowwww! Amazing!

(James H Shaffer) #5

stall might be over, cut down on nuts and dairy a bit and cut the over all quantities I eat by a third to not completely fill the stomach and it seemed to work, felt the “flight or flight” feeling on my Saturday water fast and felt like I did a couple months ago. dropped to 280 to bring my total weight lost to 170 lbs. if I repeat this the coming week then I will know I am on the right track again :slight_smile:

(James H Shaffer) #6

year later and the stall was not over and have just started zero carb/Carnivore! only a week in wish me luck. have kept most of the weight off for 14 months so that is something :slight_smile: knew I was going Carnivore at some point just waited til the time was right. week in and it is going well, going to give it about a month before I start tracking weight and am dedicated to do this thru the beginning of next year if not til spring depending how it goes :slight_smile:

(mole person) #7

Bravo. Welcome back and congratulations on your losses to date, managing not to gain significantly on your break, and for recommitting now. That’s a trifecta of win in my books.

I’m carnivore too. I have been for about 4 months give or take a few blips. I do a very ketogenic version of carnivore, about 80% fat from animal fats. I also barely touch dairy (just a bit of cream in my first cup of coffee). So far the diet has given me a better health outcome than regular keto did and much better weight regulation.

I hope it works well for you!!

(Susan) #8

How is your carnivore journey going, James? Losing 170 pounds in a little over 8 months is the most that I have ever seen on here, wow.

Did going carnivore help to break your stall? How has your weight loss journey been going since you started Carnivore?

(Wendy) #9

Congratulations! You have climbed a huge mountain! Very inspirational! Keep up the good work!!!:slight_smile:

Welcome to Carnivore…it is a wonderful place to be :slight_smile:
I hope you do very well and your accomplishments are outstanding!!