Favorite Travel Tool for BPC

(RavenRed) #1

Frother? Cheap Immersion Blender? I need recommendations for something fairly inexpensive that I can leave at work or take on the road for my BPC. I have a Breville Immersion blender, but I use it too much at home and don’t want to haul it back and forth - that’s just asking for trouble. What’s a girl to do?

(Justin Blow) #2

$6.05 on amazon for the ikea milk frother. I bought mine nov 11th and use it to mix all kinds of stuff I probablly shouldn’t and I’m still on the included batteries.

(Guardian of the bacon) #3

A frother works pretty well. Not as good as an immersion. The nice thing is they are cheap. We have one on the counter, my wife carries one in her lunch.

We have found that some are more powerful and aggressive than others.

(RavenRed) #4

What brands/types would you recommend?

(RavenRed) #5

Thanks @Justin!

(Guardian of the bacon) #6

I looked, none of ours are branded. The better ones that we’ve had take 2 AA batteries instead of just one. The best one has like a mesh basket for the frothing device rather than the little spring like wheel. We got it at a kitchen gadget shop in the mall.

(I like to post memes!) #7

@jocie.sands I just shake mine up in my Contigo coffee mug and the butter/coconut oil mix nicely.

(Sara) #8

I use an Aero latte milk frother. Got it for about $20 at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

(Ruthanne Robertson) #9

I’ve got the IKEA frother from Amazon that I use at work. My husband uses one at home for his coffee. I still use the blender for my BPC 1st thing in the morning. The ikea One is fine for work or travel though.

I use MCT powder when I travel. Super easy; it just stirs into coffee/tea.