Fat Fasting by Megan Ramos

The Why and How of Fat Fasting:
https://idmprogram.com/what-is-fat-fasting-and-when-should-you-do-it/?utm_source=ONTRAPORT-email-broadcast&utm_medium=ONTRAPORT-email-broadcast&utm_term=Active+Marketing+List&utm_content=IDM’s+Fast+Forecast&utm_campaign=13102018

Good Read.

(September) #2

Bacon and eggs!

(Adam Kirby) #3

In all honesty the article makes no sense at all. How is bacon and eggs a fat fast? It’s full of protein, and if you go over a certain caloric amount you will not be in a fasted state even if it was pure fat. What she describes is “eating low carb to satiety”. Really baffling article.

(John) #4

Interesting. Reminds me of a “fat fast” that Atkins had come up with for people who could just not get into ketosis during the induction phase of his diet. It was nothing but cream cheese and macadamia nuts, for about 3 days.

I think maybe I should have put it under the newbie Catagory!

It’s for newbies. I probably should have put it the newbie Catagory. It’s about how to get started. So yes, technically it’s not a true fast at all. I still like the article for me, a newbie.

(Adam Kirby) #7

It’s great advice, I’m just perplexed by the term she uses. I was hoping Megan would go into the little-examined protocol of using small amounts of fat to make an extended fast easier. That is how I would define a fat fast.