Fat Bombs

(Christopher Proctor) #25

1/2 cup warmed Virgin Coconut oil, and two scoops 0 Carb flavored protein powder (choclate, vanilla etc.) mix to eliminate clumps cool for 2 hours in a pan or ceramic mold, cut or pop out, put in a cooler or leave refrigerated. simple and yummy.

Lol! Yeah- that does sound simple and good! Thanks!

I used to use that protein powder with milk and loved it- I bet it is great mixing it with coconut oil.

Just finished my first fat bomb- it was a peanut butter mousse that I found on the internet.

Now I understand!!! It was really my first desert in 4 months (since starting LCHF). I had ā€œ2 servingsā€ and I am sooo stuffed!

(Christopher Proctor) #27

Haha thatā€™s awesome! When you try it with the Coconut oil it will REALLY fill you upā€¦ the fat almost stops any hunger or craving!

Anyone willing to share a good recipe for savory bombs?

My favorite one from searching online has avocado and bacon.

(KB Keto) #29

tsp = teaspoon
tbsp = tablespoon

This looks good, I will have to attempt to make it.

(Ken) #31

How about pork rinds dipped into either chip dip or in the fat youā€™ve saved from roasting meat?

(Ruthanne Robertson) #32

I like French Onion. Itā€™s saved me from my cravings for salty crunchy when thereā€™s no :bacon: in the house. :grin:

(Jacob Wagner) #33

I dip it in cream cheese all the time.

ā€“Jacob

(KB Keto) #34

I enjoy Pork Rinds in Helluva Good Dips!

(Clifton Whilby) #35

Oh yeah! Just what the doctor ordered. This was really good.

(Whitney ) #36

I used the ingredients I had on hand the other night. Coconut oil (1/2 cup) a stick of Salted butter (melted in microwave) added to that 1/3 cup of unsweetend cocoa powder, 6 packs of powdered sweetener, a pinch of cinnamon and a splash of vanilla. Mixed well, and poured into my silicone ice cube tray. Put in the freezer for 30 mins. I was in absolute heaven and even the people at work had no clue that they were healthy!!

(Mike W.) #37

How long have you been Keto?

(Whitney ) #38

2 weeks