Fasting Partner?

Hello
Is there anyone up to a three day fast starting tomorrow?
I have fasted as long as 40 hours and have been IF 20/4 a lot lately.
Could someone please join me for a three day fast?
Sandy

(Ron) #2

I’m in, started after dinner about 1.5 hours ago. Let’s do it. :ok_hand:
Going to Thurs. dinner.

Nice!!!
Thanks Ron.
How do we keep in touch?

Anyone else??

If it’s easier we can email

All the food that we want to eat now will be available when the fast is over…right!

(Ron) #7

And I just went grocery shopping yesterday. What was I thinking?:exploding_head:

All that food will be waiting for you when you finish!

(Ron) #9

I bought a big old fat ribeye though that saddened me when I had to put it in the freezer. :anguished:
I’m pretty much a OMAD eater so today is just normal routine until dinner time comes around. The first day skip is pretty easy but that second day seems to always test me?

My husband made stuffed jalapeño peppers wrapped in bacon!
Testing…testing…

(Ron) #11

Oooooohhh, those are so good!! You stay strong now.:muscle::smile:

Thankfully they are gone now.

(Denise G) #13

Count me in. Currently 1:20 in on 72.

(Ron) #14

Great! Welcome aboard!!!:wink:

Cool Denise!!
So glad to have you here. It helps.
Sandy

Day one!
Going to bed now
Made it

(Nicole Sawchuk) #17

I’m on day 2 of hopefully a 3 day fast. I typically only do 24 hours or 42 hour fasts but for the last 2.5 months it feels like I have been fighting the same darn cold. My husband has honestly been sick with it for that long! Anyway, on Sunday my sinuses were throbbing and I knew it was going to hit me hard. So I am testing the theory that a 3 day fast will completely regenerate your immune system. I do plan on having the occasional cup of bone broth (because time and time again, we have seen that chicken soup helps a cold)…I recognize this is not pure autophagy. But I am only trying to fight a lingering common cold and not cure cancer.

With that said, my husband was bed-ridden with this cold for a couple of days and other than feeling a little rough yesterday, I managed to get through the day with just minor discomfort. This morning, I am still stuffed up but I don’t feel bad. But I am also very hungry this morning.

Welcome Nicole
That would be so very interesting if the fasting helped.
I hope it does.
Please keep us informed
Sandy

(Ron) #19

40 hrs in and going strong. Starting into day two normal feeding schedule which has typically been my toughest struggles in past fasts and just went through a little bout of hunger pangs :persevere: that I curbed with a little pink salt under the tongue. The next 8 hrs are going to be a test of willpower. :worried:

Good job, Ron
You can do it!!!