Fasting App?

apps

I am interested in finding an app that will set a goal of greater than 24 hours. I use zero, but it only sets the goal bar at 24 hours and I do 36-48 or more.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2

I like My Fast

(Allie) #3

Vora is the nest I’ve found and I know several others in here agree.

(KCKO, KCFO) #4

I’ve used both Zero and Vora, Vora is my go to. Zero is good for IFing, Vora can easily do both. I like how it tracks your fasts too. I just use the free version, didn’t see an advantage in the premium vers. I don’t need anymore info that what the basic vers. gives you.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #5

Just curious: What does an app do, to help someone fast?

(Allie) #6

It’s just a tracking tool @PaulL

Takes the place of clock watching and Vora records all sorts of stats too, most I don’t look at admittedly, but it records every fast length, averages, tracks weight, etc.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #7

Ah, thanks, Allie.

(Running from stupidity) #8

You start it, then put the phone in your mouth. The alarm goes off when the time is up :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone who responded. I will try Vora.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #10

The 24 hours on Vora is just the default, I believe you can extend that in the settings before you begin the fast @Maattie

(Doug) #11

Have somebody hide your phone where it will take 4 or 5 days to find it, and don’t eat until you do.

(Running from stupidity) #12

“Google Locate says your phone is in Snowtown. With your car keys and wallet and USB authenticator key. Enjoy the walk. Google estimates this will take 29 hours. Non-stop.”

(Mike W.) #13

I feel like Zero has changed. I thought I remembered doing like a 72 hr on it. Also the Dr warning popping up is new.

(Allie) #14

Yes it’s completely customisable

(Jane) #15

I use Vora and like it.