Fast food orders on Carnivore/ZC

(James) #1

I was too exhausted last night to cook lunch for today. Looks like I’ll be ordering ol’ trusty again:
6 1/4 patties w/ 3 slices of cheese from Mc Donald’s. I think it hits for around 9$ in my area.

What are some of your fast food orders on this diet?:thinking:

My other go to is the meat sampler from a local BBQ restaraunt. I usually get the double brisket and smoked sausage. It runs about 15$ though.

(Laurie) #2

I’d skip the fast food cheese. Fake!

From fast food restaurants, I order just the beef patties.

If I’m near a supermarket, I get cooked chicken legs if they sell them in the rotisserie chicken section. Deli meats are okay, but you never know what’s in them.

My usual go-to is real/natural cheese (e.g., cheddar or Swiss). You can buy real cheese even in a corner store, at least in Canada. In the USA I don’t know. Eat as much as you want and take the rest home; it won’t go bad in that short time.

Another quick supermarket lunch option is canned salmon (you might need a can opener) or sardines (no can opener needed).

Unless I’m desperate the only place I get fast food is Wingstop or Buffalo Wild Wings.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #4

Five Guys bacon cheeseburger with fried onions in a lettuce wrap.

(Oh, drat! Now I’m hungry . . . !)

(James) #5

Yesterday was a pain in the arse! Sometimes you get a cashier that understands exactly what you’re ordering. Sometimes you don’t. I tried to order six patties w/ 3 slices of cheese. I did, end up getting 6 plain patties in 6 separate hot cake containers…:astonished:

Back on point today though. I have my smoked salmon, some beef sausage and another grass-fed patty leftover from last night. I think I’m going to get some collagen powder and bone broth later today.