Fast Food Chains with the best quality meats

fastfood

(Troy) #1

Based on antibiotics from Mr. Tom

Just a " Chip-o " totle of the old block!!
:wink:

Was your fav #lazyketo listed?

My go to STILLšŸ˜„
(4) McDoublesā€¦no bun, no ketchup or pickles
Comes in at a lovely total of $6.53

Enjoy

If you want about 5 minutes of you life saved
Although there is some science
Just sayin

Skip to the 5:17 for the list

Sucks that a bunch of the end wouldā€™ve been assumed not that bad. Wish he went into that a little more. I donā€™t eat a ton at restaurants, although Iā€™ve been doing it more lately for the novelty of them being open againā€¦

(Bunny) #3

Eeeek!

References:

[1] ā€œā€¦All meat legally sold in the U.S. arrives at the store after inspection by the USDA FSIS for safety and wholesomeness. It is against the law for anyone to sell any meat containing unsafe levels of antibiotics. Meat with unsafe levels of antibiotics is not approved for human consumption and is discarded. Aug 19, 2019 ā€¦ā€ ā€¦More

[2] ā€œā€¦An investigation was undertaken to see if cooking or cold storage would destroy or decrease the level of biologically active antibiotic in tissues from animals given therapeutic doses of antibiotic on three occasions prior to slaughter. The effects of cooking and cold storage on the biological activity of the residues of ampicillin, chloramphenicol, oxytetracycline, streptomycin and sulphadimidine were varied; in some instances the effects were minimal, in others nil. ā€¦ā€ ā€¦More

(Brian) #4

Shucksā€¦ I was hoping for a commentary on the one that we do visit a few times a year, Five Guys. Guess I can go do some digging. But itā€™s good to know about Micky Dā€™s being a viable alternative. Havenā€™t eaten anything from there in quite a few years. Love a good burger. Unfortunately, the best burgers I ever have, I make a home. Well, maybe not unfortunately. :slight_smile:

(Troy) #5

For the above reference used

To addā€¦

(Marianne) #6

Fast Food Chains with the best quality meats

I think thatā€™s what they call an oxymoron.

:rofl: