FAB VID! Why people fail

That’s tough. And you tried carnivore, wow, it’s brave. What did you try, multiple small meals? Other good animal protein sources? 3 ounces of meat per meal actually should work that way… I thought you couldn’t eat lots of protein per day, carnivores often eat very much from my viewpoint but it’s obviously personal and many people eat very high fat and just adequate protein, it sounds a better option for you - as long as you can handle much fat. You need your protein on any diet, you probably eat multiple smaller meals already - or is this problem happens with just meat?
I am curious about your (future?) meat only meals as well. Carbs can interfere, even some vegetables, I experienced that though it wasn’t feeling unwell in my case but still so annoying lately that I got a huge motivation to be careful with carbs in the foreseeable future, no matter what.
If carnivore helps you, there must be some way for you, try different things.

(Karen) #23

I’m going to try again. Thanks for the support. I have plenty of meat and eggs on hand.

(Karen) #24

Breakfast: 2 eggs with butter. They sat well.

(Elizabeth ) #25

That’s good I can’t tolerate eggs at all, but to get enough of the foundational protein) nutrients that you need to eat only meat you need about 35 eggs a day.

(Karen) #26

Wow!! I thought eggs were pretty much considered a perfect food. I wonder how much found additional protein I need. Isn’t it around, I don’t know, 60 g.

Chicken for lunch. I had 3oz beef for dinner and chewed it a lot noting that would help. Results pretty good.

Today: Potluck breakfast for church. I’m bringing fruit. No I won’t be eating it. There will be a number of egg dishes, and breakfast meats like sausage and bacon

eggs are what beginner zero carb eaters tackle. because they are allowed, we ate them while on ‘some type of diet like low carb or keto’ and feel like since they are protein from animal source…etc…actually you won’t find hardly any longer term carnivores eating eggs as some kind of true meal. Eggs if eaten are a side dish----with a giant freakin’ steak. Eggs have no holding power, they are not a dense protein like meat ever. Eggs will probably come and go for you over time, but in the long term, eggs fall into a not really needed category for most carnivores down the line. Many veterans use eggs like a topping or condiment over their meat :slight_smile: YUM

I did a lot of eggs and then ditched them. It is super rare I eat eggs now. I need real food in my belly, eggs is like eating air to me HA