Extended Fast...with no energy?

fasting
extendedfast

I can’t take my B’s when fasting, they make me nauseated.

I had it the first time on the first or second day, but I think I was really just staying busy in order to not think about eating. Now that it’s become normal for me not to eat, I haven’t had any good energy. But my longest ones have been 3.5 days. I keep wanting to do a longer one just to see if it will happen. Interesting to hear from others that it doesn’t happen for everyone.

I don’t have much fat to lose at the moment; lost 5 pounds and now have about 5 more. I did 16/8 IF for a long time and it lowered my metabolism, so now I just keep mixing up what I’m doing. Water fasts up to 3 days, OMAD, etc. I’m currently on day 3 of a modified fast where I eat pretty much only fat (oil or avocados) and less than 300 calories per day. Kind of based on the Fast Mimicking Diet.

(What The Fast?!) #23

Interesting! I love heard about the Fasting Mimicking Diet. Has anyone had much luck losing on that?

I’m on hour 19 of either a 22 hour fast or a 72 hour fast, depending on how the night goes. :joy: I’m going to a hockey game tonight with friends - if we end up going out to dinner, I may eat with them and then fast again til Friday. I’m hosting a Halloween party Friday so I’ll for sure eat that night. I’m going to try not to drink though. I hate ending a fast and then drinking, I feel like it’s hard to tell how well the fast went because I screw it up with booze. But then again…wine!