Episode #63 - Cholesterol Code Update with Dave Feldman

(carl) #1

Dave Feldman @DaveKeto is back to share more of his research and theories about Cholesterol and the lipid system. He’s been doing more N=1 experimentation to determine what effects exercise has on lipid numbers. The results may surprise you. Dave is famous for the Feldman Protocol, a method by which you can make your blood lipid panel move in a dramatic positive or negative way depending on what you eat for the 3 days before a fasting blood test. This show is chock-full of nutritional value. Pun intended.

Concerned... My first blood panel after eating Keto for almost a year
(matt ) #2

Amazing episode dudes. I’ll be listening to this one many times to take in all the knowledge.

(Richard Morris) #3

Thanks @matt

(Dustin Cade) #4

Ill have to listen again, though @Richard was so kind to elaborate on the fat and insulin response!

Enjoyed listening to this twice as I wasn’t;t sure how much of the first one was real vs dream - I listened to it as a bedtime story! Great show. As always.

(carl) #6

This one was all @richard! He was on fire!

(Dave) #7

I’ve had so much going on, I haven’t had a chance to listen to it myself. I always worry when I get so busy that I’ll misstate something or get too verbose.

(carl) #8

Fortunately I edited out all the dumb that came out of our mouths. :slight_smile:

Yeah Carl is a great editor. @DaveKeto you come across as very smart and interesting - easy to listen to. See… Carl is a magician :wink:

Kidding! I gather you are like that in real life too.

(carl) #10

Ha! You should have heard the dross from me!

(Jaidann) #11

Is it possible for you to share your wisdom? I often have to edit the dumb that comes out of my mouth. Unfortunately, I’m not very good at it. :confused:

On topic - I enjoyed this episode very much!

(Dave) #12

That’s why I love the show so much. @carl really puts forth a lot of effort to bring good, quality material. People often underestimate the amount of post production it takes to make such create content.

So yeah, this show will be one I hope to come on a million times because I know no matter how rough a day I’m having, @carl will make me sound like a genius. :smiley:

Yeah, it was a real eye opener being on a show and seeing what goes into the production.