Emotional Eating with Renee Jones episode

(Vladaar Malane) #1

I really enjoyed this episode it looked at something I know I had an issue with in the past but never thought about it. Until I personally associated fat with bread and sugar in my mind essentially to break those addictions.

So Kudos for the episode idea I think Carrie had it. I love her accent and I think it’s great to have the mental health aspect covered. I have one suggestion and it just may not be in the cards, not everyone can do it. That is to try and get some voice inflection Carrie. It’s hard to tell if she’s happy, excited or mad most of the time voice sounds the same in tone. Very English proper sounding which is cool, but spice it up if you can. If not I’ll just deal with it. LoL.

Keep up the good work, you guys/gals are saving lives!

(less is more, more or less) #2

While I miss @richard’s contribution, I’m greatly enjoying what @CarrieBrown’s “doing with the place.” I liked what Renee had to say about emotional eating, since it remains something I struggle with. I also enjoyed Dr. Ede’s interview on the previous episode. Good stuff!

Oh, and I’m hoping @CarrieBrown will continue to resist the urge to shout “MAIL” and “RECIPES” :slight_smile: Not for any particular reason.

(Carrie Brown) #3

high five

(Keto life n' a little hippie ) #4

I will put this episode on the the playlist, making sure this will be the next episode I listen to. I just started listening to the 2 keto guys podcasts and I must say what I great source of knowlegde and inspiration.

I am sure I will learn something from this episode.

2 guys keto podcasts rocks!