ECA stack combined with KETO and FASTING

(Windmill Tilter) #21

Having recently dropped caffeine, and sleeping much better for it, I’m curious whether the sleep impact of ephedrine would undermine fat loss and muscle gain. Were there ever clinical studies of ephedrine’s effects on fat loss or hypertrophy? One’s not financed by the manufacturers I mean… :yum:

The safety is one issue, but if it’s efficacy has never even been proven that an issue unto itself.

@Bobt
“It can be abused”
You keep making it sound like the people who took the pills did this to themselves. Like they simply decided to up the dosa one day because they thought if I take more I might lose faster. I am telling you that amphetamines are addictive and that the liver enzymes used to metabolise them rise in the liver and make the effect of the pills lessen with time - and THIS is why people up the dose. If you did not experience this then maybe you were just lucky. I don’t think anybody should even play with their luck like this. Besides- most people here are doing keto not just to lose weight, but to heal their bodies. Why in the world would anybody want to then fuck up their bodies with uppers? I think that is really BAD advice.

(Alex ) #23

If you’re in two minds mate, don’t take it… there’s a few on here that have who have given you feedback… Any meds or supplement can essentially kill you if you abuse it, you just have to make a conscious decision against possible risk.

(Teb Tengri) #24

Clen is probably just as effective and easier for me to get in Mexico. All pharmacies have it OTC here.

Used ECA back in the 90s and 00s before the FDA crapped on it like they do anything that actually works.

(PJ) #25

Ohhhhhh metabolife! I got a bottle of that once, or a variant (metaboLITE I think it was, a knockoff), wow that was way back. This is before LC, I’d just heard it might help with energy.

I took one pill. One.

I spent the next few hours trembling violently with my heart beating like a hummingbird.

Soooooo that bottle went to the friend who recommended it. Nice idea though! :smile: