Eating Fat to Satiety

(Bacon for the Win) #82

Why do the powers that be just not ban this person? Enough is enough already. The people and admins on this forum have gone out of their way to hep this person who clearly does not want to be helped. Just sayin’…

(Martin Arnold) #83

Are you insecure? Really, this is how children behave.

If you are recommending that the alternatives comprise other forms of oil/butter-type stuff then really what’s the difference? I already use butter.

The problem is there’s only so much you can do with this. How much butter/oil/sauce do you want to put into every meal before it becomes unpalatable or just plain boring to eat?

Fatty meat alone isn’t going to give you enough, and of course that’s what I try to eat.

Cheese, great, but you can’t have it with everything.

Do you see what I’m getting at now, without all the histrionics about trolling? Don’t talk like that to me, it’s massively rude and disrespectful.

You are the one who is rude and disrespectful. You treat people here who take the time to post to your endless circuitous rants like dirt. Look for the common denominator here in who is the one at odds with others. The reason people get a bit offended? We are not used to having to deal with someone so rude and dismissive here. You are skating on thin ice.

Why not?

(matt ) #86

You’re projecting sir. The issue here is not me. Let me sum this up for you. If you are keto you eat fat. If you don’t like fat, keto is not for you. Pack up and move on. If you keep this up you’ll be walked out anyways.

Btw what are you looking to gain by flagging all the admins?

(Martin Arnold) #87

Because it isn’t palatable.

And I haven’t been rude to you so, again, stop treating me like this. I’ve had more than enough of it. You don’t like what I’ve asked or posted? Fine: don’t read it then.

(Martin Arnold) #88

To stop them constantly posting off topic nonsense in these threads. It is counter productive and unhelpful.

And in keto you don’t eat huge amounts of fat until maintenance. Before then your fat intake, while higher than orthodox diets, isn’t meant to be maximum because you are meant to use body fat. If you eat lots then your body will not be in a position to use its own stores.

(matt ) #89

No one likes it. I’m admin so it’s my job to deal with you. If you don’t like fat you need not look any further into keto. It’s not for you. Stop wasting the members time.

Hey, Martin…quick question…what do you find non-palatable?

(matt ) #91

Are you really telling me how keto works? That’s rich. You’re in over your head man. I suggest you stop before you are stopped.

(Tom Seest) #92

I ate cheese with butter on it and eggs with bacon for three months.

Boredom; it does a body good.:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

(Tom Seest) #93

If you want extra fat in your diet, just order extra fatty meats. And add extra fat trimmings.:pig_nose::pig::bacon:

Don’t mind me…just waiting for a response from Martin…

waiting…

waiting…

still waiting…

(carl) #95

Don’t know where you got this idea, but I’m dying to find out…

(Dustin Cade) #96

There are plenty of non oil, butter, sauce sources of fat, the top one is pecans (we like salted roasted) as they are 21g fat and 1 net carb per serving… I’m not sure how low you are on fat but 1 or 2 servings a day could just be the tipping point… this is “new” to most of us, using forums and podcasts and each other to guide ourselves and family through this keto journey… I learn new things daily if not multiple times daily… it’s an exciting time for me as I’ve battled weight since i was about 10… together we can keto successfully, happily, and hopefully a long time!

You realise I can clear flags right?

(Tom Seest) #98

I’ve folded flags before, but I’m an OCD over achiever and a silver tongued devil and a devil.

Still waiting…

Still wai…ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz…

(Barbara Greenwood) #100

Watching with bated breath to see the outcome of this thread.