Eat dietary fat to satiety - a seduction?

I was on here a few weeks ago noting that I was doing very well trialing a lower fat version of keto. It sort of went of the rails though. It might have been partly related to getting my first Covid shot as I saw in another thread that this can drive down ketone levels. In any case after the shot and in this lower fat phase I was getting terrible brain fog, couldn’t focus, couldn’t be productive in my work or in the gym. I wasn’t checking ketones much since I have the old keto mojo and they don’t make strips anymore. But eventually after what I thought was a very good keto day of eating I checked and only got 0.2.

The past week or so I’ve been “chasing ketones” and feeling better. I’m back to HWC in my coffee and MCT oil etc. Basically fat fasting until dinner. I feel so much sharper during the work day with my ketones at 1.2+ when I test.

I am not getting anywhere near the 150g of protein I thought would be optimal for my muscle building goals but at least I’m not cold, tired, foggy etc. I do seem to be putting back on some weight/fat whereas on higher protein I had broken a stall but whatever… i’m trying to compensate by doing more cardio.