Easy lunch ideas?

(Kelsey) #1

I have the hardest time coming up with lunch ideas. The hardest part of doing keto is lack of variety in foods. I feel like I eat the same thing all the time which is getting boring.

Newbie Ideas
(Mandy) #2

I have the opposite problem. There are so many recipes I want to try, I cant make them all quick enough. Have you looked through the recipe section here? Also, my best lunches are the ones that happen when I have leftovers from another night. steak or salmon usually. fathead bread goes a long way to keep me happy. it can be used as a bagel or bun with limitless options for fillings. there is so much out there to eat, just requires a small effort.

(Darlene Horsley) #3

One of my favs. Skillet Pizza!

The Dietdoctor site has some great recipes & ideas. I love their seed crackers with different cheeses : https://www.dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-seed-crackers
I’ve not had much success with keto bread recipes so far, so these are a great alternative.
I’ve made a lovely dressing recently- mayo, double/ HW cream & chives, & have plenty of that with salad leaves or raw spinach- I’m vegetarian but you could have it with any leftover cold meat, or cold salmon? Devilled eggs are good, I like avocado with poached eggs, or an omelette… (unless it’s packed lunch ideas you want, in which case you could make mini frittatas in muffin tins & take those.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #5

Thanks for that, I am dying to find something to eat my cheese with!

My typical meals and a bunch of YouTube channels