Duffy's draft chopped salad

(Dee Eichler) #1

Omg I just went to duffys to have lunch. Picked a salad with greens, bacon, onion, tomato and blue cheese . Blue chees dressing on side.
Draft chopped salad. When I got home I looked up the nutrition and it has 32 carbs and only 2 fiber carbs. How is this possible. I am so upset. Only day 6 on keto

Don’t sweat it, genuinely KCKO (Keep Calm and Keto On) and move on to another day. It won’t have much impact.

It could have been the combo of onions and tomatoes and perhaps the dressing had some sugar in it or something. It also depends on whether the nutritional information includes things you might have customized out, such as croutons or a side of bread, etc, that would normally contribute to the carb count.

(Kristen Ann) #3

Did the same thing in my second week of keto! It ended up being fine. I stayed in ketosis.

(MelissaH) #4

Yes what :point_up: said!! Mistakes will happen, don’t beat yourself up. We have all made them

(Dee Eichler) #5

Do I not eat dinner? I know I’ll be hungry

Here you go:

(MelissaH) #7

Eat dinner if your hungry of course
If it were me I’d just eat as few carbs as possible. You’ll be right back on track, and tomorrow is a new day😊