Dropped a Pant size this Month!

(Windmill Tilter) #1

I started out the new year in size 40 pants that were a bit tight. I managed to squeeze into some size 38 jeans today. Maybe the only thing about keto a love more than bacon is dropping pant sizes. That’s really saying something because I really, really love bacon. :smile:

Look out size 34 pants, I’ll be seeing you soon!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2

It’s a good thing I saved my pants from my thinner days, I was starting to look like a clown with baggy pants and suspenders :clown_face:. It’s great to be able to fit into some of my old favorites. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Windmill Tilter) #3

It’s a good thing I saved my pants from my thinner days, I was starting to look like a clown with baggy pants and suspenders. It’s great to be able to fit into some of my old favorites.

Same here. I’m glad I saved the “thin” clothes. The over-sized stuff on the other hand is headed straight to the Salvation Army. I’m burning the boats behind me on the march onward to “onederland”… :smiley:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4

Dropped mine off washed and boxed in front of the local homeless shelter. It felt great :cowboy_hat_face:

Same here; lost 65 pounds and my size 40s (I began in a tight 46) are getting really loose but am not yet ready to drop to a lower size until these are nearly falling off. Besides, I may work my way down to 36s before the Spring. 38s might just be a whistle stop of inexpensive Wranglers.

Saved a lot of my thin pants but I’ve shrunk past them as well. I am now only wearing two pairs of jeans for all occasions. One pair, I believe, are from the '90s and are slim fitting and kind of a very light denim. Daughter said they are retro and look really cool.

Also, my oversized underwear briefs might be the next to go. No longer hold my junk in place. :grin:

(John) #6

I guess I didn’t save enough of them - I am down from a snug 52 when I started last September, to where I can fit into some of my old 44s, of which I apparently only kept 4 pair of pants (2 jeans, 2 slacks) and one 42".

At the rate things are going, by March I’ll be wearing that one set of 42s every day. :frowning:

(Jane) #7

I’m glad I learned to sew. I have a gorgeous tie-dye shirt I bought in Estes Park a few years ago (Rocky Mountain National Park) that was a sun-moon motif. Bright yellow sun on the front, gorgeous midnight blue moon on the back.

It hangs on me like a dress now. Not giving it up to Goodwill. I will alter it to fit!

(Windmill Tilter) #8

Sewing is definitely one of those skills that comes in handy during significant weight loss. :grin: