Dreaming Again

nsv
sleep
dream

(Carolus Holman) #1

Interestingly since about my 2nd week of Keto, I have noticed that I am having a lot of dreams, it’s been years since I have had such an abundance of dreams. My wife tells me that snoring has decreased. I love my dreams, except the one when I cheat on keto, that’s sorta a nightmare.

Keto keeps on giving!

(Jeanne Wagner) #2

Great news!!! I noticed it too! I do not know if it is because the sleep is better quality, therefore allowing a deeper sleep and therefore dreams… or the body chemistry changes…

(Carolus Holman) #3

Nice to see someone appreciates fine wordsmith-ing (word?) :slight_smile: I posted the other day about not hurting when i wake up any more, like body aches, face aches, etc. I am still getting total REM sleep and dreaming like crazy. I do have food dreams where I eat the forbidden carb, because I forgot I was on a low carb diet etc. Good times!

(Buffy) #4

I am the 2nd day into week 2. My dreams have also vividly returned, with a vengeance! But, last night I stayed over at my parents’ home. I woke in a nightmare, & horror of all horrors, I was munching in the fresh snicker doodles! Argh! What gives?

(Jeanne Wagner) #5

I am dreaming again too. Mostly it seems to be conversations with people, but one time around a month ago I had a dream about trying to sneak away to eat a bag of tootsie rolls, and feeling guilty about it in the dream! I woke up with a jolt. It was so real.