Dr. Berg says that a stall may be caused by constipation

In this video: https://youtu.be/ofUEHw9PFds
How can that be true?

(Omar) #2

if he is talking about meal processing transit time then it is first law of thermodynamics

No,he doesn’t explain at all.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #4

He’s not anyone I listen to. Unless he can provide some data, I wouldn’t worry about this.

(Doug) #5

If weight does not come out of you, then you will weigh more. It makes a good bit of basic sense to me.

(Shane E) #6

Yes, in a general sense, it does seem to make some logical sense. If we’re talking about weight loss stalling for a short period of time. If he’s talking about it causing weeks worth of stall? I don’t know if I would believe that.

But, I’ve personally experienced a stall (even a gain) of several days while waiting on things to, ehem, pass on through.

(Chris) #7

I seem to be in a little stall. 9 weeks of keto and IF. 4 weeks in roughly I started 1 or 2 24 hour fast a day. Haven’t lost any weight for over 2 weeks but not totally worried as I lost close to 30 pounds in the first 6 weeks. 2 meals day. Hunger isn’t really an issues as I only get slightly hungry and it goes away quick. Energy is good. Not sure what brain dog means. Does this sound fat adapted to anyone? Also I stopped counting my food intake recently and stepped up excersies. The constipation is real

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #8

Forgot to mention that constipation is one of the symptoms of low sodium. Try eating more salt.

(Shane E) #9

Absolutely. I’ve recently started drinking one Ketoade per day and that has helped keep things a bit more regular.