Does carnivore increase your psychic abilities

(April Harkness) #1

Really joking here…but um,

I was singing a song and my bf looked at me and said, “I was singing that song in my head before you started singing it”

And it was an old song. From the 90’s.

Last night I saw some chicken backs for sale at the store. So Tues around 6pm I look up a recipe for Chicken backs and watch this vid- https://youtu.be/VLe61xgqXxM (no worries, I would not cook it in canola oil or add the fries!) They were just super cheap.

And today I see this- https://www.nbcnewyork.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/Friday-Actor-John-Witherspoon-Dies-at-77-564085061.html

or is it just because it’s halloween around the corner???

wow that is so cool

I have no idea. been very carnivore for a few years and I never truly hit onto thinking psychic stuff but that could be me only…hey you could be a sensitive person and were so toxic from food it wasn’t opened to ya?

hey one never knows but you had me sure interested in this…very interesting :slight_smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3

“Does Carnivore increase your psychic abilities?”

Like knowing what’s on the menu 100 days from now? :joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #4

Sounds legit…

that is funny, love it.
I see a steak in my future. I know it to be the truth! heehee

Hmmmm sounds just like the shinnin’ to me :laughing:

Wait… I’ve been reading Doctor Sleep lately (the Shining part 2), so maybe I saw this thread coming! Spooky.

(Loren) #7

Typically, raw vegan is considered the highest way to increase psychic abilities. Carnivore does connect you to your animal instincts which are a lower form of solar plexus telepathy that is not the same as the higher psychic faculties.

(Troy) #8

:flushed:
Huh
Do you have science studies on this?

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #9

Has nothing to do with what you eat. It has to do with how open, honest and intense you are with the person you love. ‘Psychic’ is a pseudo-explanation of a phenomenon we don’t understand. Just be open, brave and let it happen - do not kill it by trying to explain it away.

My mind only sings songs eventually after walking out of a store. Subliminal messaging. I only hope one day stores have music free days since it would reduce the chaos which normally occurs in stores like Walmart.

I have psychic abilities. I can sense which person I know or have known is within walking distance of my location. I can sense if someone I’ve known is thinking about me. It feels like we’re all connected.

UGH
come on please LOL

raw vegan is highest psychic ability ‘they think’ cause they are so malnourished they hallucinate and are out of it HAHA

(Joey) #12

Probably not, but I suspect that psychic ability increases the tendency toward keto. Seeing what’s in store for your future with sugary carbs can be motivating.

(garnerhannah) #14

I saw your post about the potential connection between carnivore diet and psychic abilities, and I gotta say, it’s pretty interesting!

(Joey) #15

I predict that this thread will resurface sometime in 2025. :man_with_turban:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #16

I knew you were going to say that! :grin:

(Joey) #17

Ha! :laughing: