Do you need TP, the ghost wipe

I’m going to try and discreetly comment on this subject that is rarely discussed beyond the doctor’s exam room, maybe various women’s groups, and apparently certain online forums.

Instead of standing on the sidelines, giggling at the comments, I thought I’d throw in my two cents, based on my own personal experience. I too have noticed a decrease in the amount of nether region napkins needed, when using the loo. There have been times when I was certain I had a deep cleaning ahead of me, only to wonder if I had done anything at all. :man_shrugging: However, I tend to be very anal1 when it comes to having a clean derrière, so I probably still use more poo paper than necessary.

So, it seems that not only the processed food industry, but also the toilet paper industry has reason to pooh-pooh2 the increasing adoption of keto and carnivore diets.

1 pun unavoidable
2 pun excruciatingly intended

I immensely enjoyed your comment… A simple like wasn’t enough to express my appreciation :smiley:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #23

Meticulous” would have been a non-pun option. But maybe I’m just being anal about it.

Guilty. Pun very intentional.

In fact, I have to confess that line was the catalyst of my entire comment. :blush:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #25

Gotchya!

too damn funny LOL

I gotta say a clean wipe and ‘fast darn easy poo’ fits a ‘hyper personality A person’ like me in that hubby goes with 'his phone and SITS in there just mushing his way thru disgusting acts and scrolling phone…used to be mags by the toilet HAHA omg…to spend ‘time’ in the bathroom ‘as a must’ to me was horrible…now it is done deal so fast and my personality and life gets back on track so fast…omg I love it LOL

who knew a crap was just that and over and yet the bathroom has become a darn library for entertainment while ya sit and sit and do the nasty icky mushy etc…not something I never want again HA
man if people truly new ‘real ■■■■’ in their life ya know? :wink:

It doesn’t have the moniker “throne room” for nothing.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #28

Sometimes you just need to be alone to contemplate the realm. A “clean sweep” doesn’t change that.

wrong that is time wasted on the throne to me LOL
I would never see that as comtemplation time

but I get it

cause time riding my horses or riding the lawn mower to cover tons of acres was my thinking time…I would avoid the bathroom for doing just that.

HAHA again to each their own on that one. bathroom never ‘held me’ as a think tank for me LOL

It certainly depends on your perspective. I personally can get a lot of reading done, while visiting the library.

I’d like to add, laptops are a remarkable invention.

But perhaps, I’ve said too much…

oh geez, yea don’t make me picture that :skull_and_crossbones:

(Susan) #32

You are hilarious @dlc96_darren -your lovely wife must be giggling a lot around you, haha.

:blush:

Thanks, Susan. I like to think it’s one of the reasons she found me so desirable and said “yes” when I asked her to marry me.

Fortunately, she encountered my humor, before she was aware of my bathroom habits. :slight_smile:

(Susan) #34

I am sure that she still loves you to bits, regardless =).