Do you guys want to hear something weird? What I put my chicken stock in this morning

@CarlKeller Fair enough… at least you tried! lol. :slight_smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #22

Thanks for being a guinea pig for us, most generous ruining a cup of coffee for scientific research. :wink:

(Edith) #23

What iodine solution do you use?

(Deborah ) #24

Hi, I use this one (recommended by Dr. Berry):

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AEFM9Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(Little Miss Scare-All) #25

That’s the best iodine to use because it’s the good old fashioned recipe. The OG of iodines. I went banana sandwiches with it though, and overdosed myself. Talk about terrible headaches. I did the skin patch test first, and the iodine all but disappeared within 30 minutes. I figured I needed a lot, so I took a lot, and my body cried foul.

To anyone who tries it, just be careful with the dosing. Your body will tell you if you’re taking too much, in the form of headaches that will not relinquish.

(Deborah ) #26

I do 2 drops as advised by Dr. Berry (so as not to overdose). :slight_smile:

(Edith) #27

The headaches you had could have been a detox reaction. The “Iodine Crisis” by Lynne Farrow is a good read and discusses the symptoms that can develop when one first starts supplementing iodine. Bromine leaves our body as the iodine replaces it. If the bromine doesn’t clear from our blood stream fast enough it can cause symptoms.