Desk stable Coffee Creamer

(Eric Bryant) #1

My wife is starting her Keto journey. She started Yesterday. I am trying to make everything as easy as possible for her. She doesn’t mind Heavy Cream in her coffee, but would love something to keep at her desk at work…Not refrigerated…Everything I find has Carbs in it that would add up as much as she uses…Any help on this one?

(Arlene) #2

In the drawer where she keeps her purse, there should be enough room for a small cooler. I get the little lunchbox-size coolers that use those blue packets you store in your freezer. If the blue packet is not enough to keep things cool enough during the entire work day, freeze a bottle of water that can go in there too, then re-freeze it every night. This little cooler/lunchbox has been a great tool when I’m out hiking or just on the go and want to keep my next meal cool.
One thing, I would put the HWC in a pint mason jar with a tight plastic lid. Keeps things cleaner.

(Norma Laming) #3

It’s not exactly the same, but MCT powder makes coffee thicker and also adds ketones. Check that you get a good one. There’s Ketosource in the UK and Quest elsewhere

(Becky) #4

Trader joes hwc in the shelf stable box works for me. It can stay in my desk for days and then when I need i I put the rest in a small thermos.

(Michelle) #5

There’s a brand new shelf stable coffee creamer that’s actually in the “pre-order” stage.
It’s called Prymal Coffee Creamer.
I’ve not personally tried it but have only heard really good reviews from people who have used it. :slight_smile:

(I thought I should edit to clarify that she did a sample test run for those that were interested in paying just for the s&h. Hence the reason that some people have had a chance to use it before it’s actual release.)