Dave's 6 Months

(George) #21

Well my hotels in Kuta and Ubud are already paid for, and all my sightseeing excursions include a driver, so I’ll probably use a taxi a handful of times at most.
As far as food, I would say half and half, street food lunches with restaurant dinners.

I just found out that my original flight from from LAX got cancelled, which now changes my 5 hour layover in China, into a 23 hour layover. So now I need to figure out what there is to do in Guangzhou in that time frame.

Congrats on being able to leave the country again! That must be very exciting. I love to travel so I can only imagine how excited you are to get back out there.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #22

There are restaurants in Guangzhou that have cages with odd animals you can order freshly prepared with medicinal herbs. Or all kinds of crazy things. Guangzhou is a bustling city. Good times!

We should probably start a travel thread, we’re hi jacking Dave’s progress thread! :cowboy_hat_face:

(George) #23

Oooo that sounds interesting! I did a little research and seems like most folks head to Beijing Road Pedestrian street and wander around from there. I’ll definitely check out the city if I’m not exhausted upon arrival

(I depart LAX 9/7 at 11:50 pm, arrive 9/9 at 5:30 am, and depart again 9/10 at 2:45 am and arrive in Indonesia a few hours later)

Ah, yes, you’re right. Sorry Dave!!! :slight_smile: