Daisy's show

(Carol O'Carroll) #1

Loved @Daisy Brackenhall’s podcast. Yes please, definitely want more of her brand of prodding and poking.

I will go out a buy a cattle prod stat! Thank you so much for your feedback. x

(Carol O'Carroll) #3

Hahahaaa! Cool!

(Mandi) #4

Yes! Loved the show Daisy! Can’t wait for more!

(Chris) #5

You’ve got a fantastic voice for podcasting @Daisy, well done. I’m a dude but I have important women in my life, so expect me as a listener!

Awesome. It will be great to have men listening to see how we work! Thank you. x

Thank you x

(Sheri Knauer) #8

I loved it too. Looking forward to future episodes!

(Erin Macfarland ) #9

Love Daisy so much…she cuts to the chase. I love her directness!

(KCKO, KCFO) #10

Wanted to join in on praise for Keto Women podcast.

Daisy you are a natural, your warmth and intelligence came right through. I really liked your first guest as well. I wanted more of the same at the end of it.

More Daisy/ keto women please! I could listen to her read the phone book. But joking aside, love her articulate and thought provoking interview style.

(Tammy Kidd) #12

Loved it! Anxiously waiting for more!

(Linda Culbreth) #13

What’s the link to the show?

(Carol O'Carroll) #14

httpts://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/2-keto-dudes/id1086736152?mt=2&i=1000392131883

(Linda Culbreth) #15

Thanks

(Khara) #16

Oh, I hadn’t connected the dots! I listened as well! Great job @Daisy! So nice to have this connection to real people. First time I did Keto I was on my own. Having this forum as well as the podcasts is a real improvement both on the learning and motivational sides this time around.

(Carpe salata!) #17

Really liked it too.

(Jennifer Fawcett) #18

This was a great podcast. You are a thoughtful interviewer and did a fantastic job. I will be waiting for the next episode!

(Jodi) #19

I really enjoyed it! Looking forward to the next.

Fantastic podcast! It was wonderful not only to hear the female perspective but also to address the emotional/ behavioral side of the equation. The ketogenic lifestyle is key in addressing many of the physiological issues around weight loss and health, but for many of us there is more to the long term equation. Thanks for a great first show… can’t wait to hear more from @Daisy and her guests!