Costco carries UTZ pork rinds in NJ

(Raj Seth) #1

Costco now has the 18 oz (gigantic barrel) of UTZ brand pork rinds for $7. (in New jersey)
Fab deal. I just bought a couple

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #2

Sams club has a large tub in Richmond VA. Not sure what brand but I get on once and a while.

(Carl Keller) #3

Just don’t get these:

They can trigger complusive eating behavior. They are hands down, the best pork rind I’ve ever eaten that wasn’t home made.

(Jane- Old Inky Crone) #4

Hey Eric, you’re in Richmond? I’m in Gordonsville :wave:
I believe the Charlottesville, VA store has these as well.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #5

I live in the far west end aka Short Pump. I love the french restaurant in Gordonsville. Pomme? Is it still there. Not sure I can eat there anymore.

(Jane- Old Inky Crone) #6

Hahaha, I believe it’s still there, I don’t do French because of multiple food allergies. I know that a couple years ago they opened a “Pomme Express” carryout place in the little food lion shopping center here. Don’t know if that’s still there either. Have you ever tried the BBQ exchange?

(Lisa) #7

Love these! Pork rind nachos are now calling my name!

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #8

I love pork rings and sour cream for a quick fat fix as well. Nachos with feta is smelling but yummy.

(Carol E. ) #9

I love the plain Clancy’s sold locally at Aldi’s. They have become my favorite. I will give this flavor a try. Thanks :sunglasses:

(Carl Keller) #10

I get mine form Aldi as well. The plain ones are good too. If you like spicy food, I bet you will like the spicy chicharrones.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #11

Clancy’s makes some slammin stuff. I used to eat their pita chips.