Complete newby/Intro Any Advice Appreciated

(Chris) #21

Im back and just finished week 7 and in the middle of week 8. Still going pretty strong.

Im still checking my numbers but only every few days now as I can tell the difference in how I feel now vs how I felt out of ketosis, and only to document where I am. No need to check to see if i am on track since I know I am.

I am down to 255lbs(from 300). Carbs are easy to avoid and I don’t even feel it involves thinking anymore. My blood pressure is much lower so I need to get my prescriptions re-evaluated. 106/64 and 104/60 on the machine the last 2 days. Lipid panel showed my LDL and HDL both went up and my overall cholesterol went up. My triglycerides have drastically reduced from 168 to 78. I am well out of the pre-diabetic range on my A1C.

I eat when I feel a little hungry or it its been all day and I’ve forgotten to. No stress over meals. The feeling of Hunger took quite a while to figure out for me. I haven’t had that ravenous feeling for food that i was used to, so knowing when I was hungry was confusing. I still cant explain how it feels now, but I know it when its there.

Thanks for all the advice and support. Ill check back in soon!