Coffee interference with the nutrition ketosis or with insulin

(Filipe Loureiro) #1

Hello my Keto fellows. I’m wringting from Portugal. I’m doing LCHF fora bout a year now. I notice on some blog about 2 ketodudes’s podcast, witch I follow for the past 3 or so months, and also started keto. I must say I love the podcasts , and I love keto. I feel 30 years younger ;). I’ts my first post on the forum, so, other than compliment everybody, I’d like to pose a question . Maybe there are more people with the same concern and, who knows, may even be interesting enough for the podcast audience to be answered there. Other than sugar addiction I am a hopelessly coffee addicted. I love it, the more the better, and sometimes I wonder if it has any interference with the nutrition ketosis or with insulin. Thanks in advance, and best regards.

(Allie) #2

If you’re feeling good and getting the results you want, then don’t worry about it.

(Jane Reed) #3

It seems there are a few people for whom coffee stimulates the appetite. But, for most, it’s effects are neutral.

If you are doing well while drinking a lot of coffee, then you should continue.

(KCKO, KCFO) #4

Dr. Fung says up to 6 cups a day is fine. Phinney says if it doesn’t make you hungry, drink it.

Enjoy your coffee, I sure do.

(Christopher Avery) #5

Woo hoo! Coffee.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #6