Chipotle

Chipotle has good keto food. Lots of people seem super paranoid about them adding sugar to everything, but they don’t. No, they don’t add sugar to the meat. No, they don’t add sugar to the fajita veggies. No, they don’t add sugar to the guacamole.

You can get a bowl with lettuce (1 carb), peppers & onions (4 carbs, pick out some of the onions if you’re that concerned, or omit entirely), carnitas (0 carb) or chicken (0 carb), pico (less than 1 carb), cheese (1 carb), guacamole (2 carb). You got a delicious meal with less than 5 carbs if you skip the fajita, and under 7 carb if you get the fajita and dont eat the onion.

(Lee) #2

Last time I went, I skipped the pepper and onions and got a side of the queso instead (they don’t use velveeta!). It was good. I should have heated it up but I still enjoyed it (I poured it over the fajita bowl).

Sad story time: I usually go to chipotle once a month. The month before last, I was back at the office eating my bowl and wondering why it was so unsatisfying. It took me until I was halfway done to realize that they completely forgot to add the meat! They gave me a bowl of lettuce, sour cream and cheese. I was heartbroken (but too lazy to go back to complain).

I got cheated out of my guacamole and lettuce last time and haven’t been back. That’s what I get for ordering online.

They’ve never forgotten my meat, one time they forgot my guacamole and I complained about it on twitter so they sent me a free burrito card (it works for anything, burrito, bowl, salad, whatever).

I stopped ordering online. I watch them make it fresh in front of me now.

(Cece Blackstock) #5

I like to order just double meat, and guac on the side… the people who dish me up seem sorry for me, so they pile the meat on! It’s cheaper that way too! Then I add some butter and salt… :yum:

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #6

I’m gonna drop some keto jaws here, but my chipotle bowl goes:
black beans
double chicken
sour cream
cheese.

I ain’t afraid of no beans.

Chipotle Carnitas are sad.