Chipotle chicken chorizo bowl

(Jacqueline Magana ) #1

I :heart: Chipotle!!! Chicken bowl, added chorizo, lettuce, grilled veggies, cheese sour cream, green and red salsas. YUM :tongue:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #2

Looks fantastic. Last week @kim informed me that Chipotle’s sour cream has added whey and has more carbohydrate than regular sour cream. Sad. I’m still eating there, but won’t order extra sour cream now for that reason.

(Jacqueline Magana ) #3

Nooooooo!!! That’s terrible…I always add extra :pensive:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #4

Well @Chubbylittlenymph, I did not look at the nutrition information, but I totally trust @kim. Maybe look up some of Chipotle’s ingredients to check?

(Jacqueline Magana ) #5

You’re right! I’ve used their calculator, I should probably check the chorizo too

(Morgan Rose) #6

I love chipotleeeeeeee. But yea I went and looked at calculator and mine was 38 carbs. 10.5 fiber and then 10.8 sugars so :-/

And shaaat I always get extra SC too!!! Wahhh bastarss

(Jacqueline Magana ) #7

So you subtract the 10.8 from the 38 right?

(Morgan Rose) #8

Yes. But don’t I still count the sugars? Which was 10.8?

(Jacqueline Magana ) #9

The fiber and sugar is already in the carb count isn’t it? We subtract fiber to get a net carb count because the body doesn’t digest fiber, at least that’s my understanding.

(Morgan Rose) #10

I always thought u counted carbs and sugar? Then subtract fiber?
:hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed:

(Jacqueline Magana ) #11

I’ve never heard that before. Hmmm is there a way to tag an admin? This is interesting and I want to know which way to do it.

(Morgan Rose) #12

@admins …is that how lol

Oh that worked! I love these forums hhahahaha

(Jacqueline Magana ) #13

Now we wait

(kimhowerton) #14

I got the info off the chipotle website! I’d be thrilled to be wrong!

Geez. That’s a lot of carbs.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #16

Only look at the total carbohydrate and fiber. Subtract fiber from total carbohydrate to get your net carbs

(Jacqueline Magana ) #17

Ok good I thought so

(Morgan Rose) #18

So dont look at sugars at all? :thinking: interesting. Ty :kissing_heart:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #19

@Morgan_Rose sugars are included in the total carbohydrate. Sugar is a carbohydrate. Subtract the fiber though :slight_smile: