Chicken Salad Chick

(jilliangordona) #1

Hi guys! I just got done a yummy meal at a place near me that I’ve been meaning to try, Chicken Salad Chick and I was so happily surprised! They serve the chicken salad in a scoop instead of a sandwich, and had a great broccoli salad for a side (maybe a little high in carbs for some).

There aren’t a ton of places, and they only seem to be in the south, but I thought I’d share!

(Linda) #2

It looks lovely, but I wouldn’t eat it due to the soybean oil. Damn!

(jilliangordona) #3

I hear ya! I feel the same way, however it was a nice quick meal when I was in a pinch. I don’t worry about it too much as long as I keep it limited.

(Brad) #4

Secret seasoning? Sugar?

(jilliangordona) #5

I wondered this too, but according to the label there is only one gram of sugar so I wasn’t too worried.

(Addy Love) #6

Thank you for posting!!!

(Christine Mansoor) #7

Heads up! Disappointed to find out that the broccoli salad that is listed as sugar free isnt. Iy has a sweet taste, i assumed that it was sweetened with Splenda or some other artificial sweetner. I should have known better. I asked the manager after i had eaten it and she said the dressing definitely had sugar in it because she makes the salads and that she was going to let the owner know to change the nutrition information online.