Chicken Pizza Crust!

(beacheidi) #1

Made chicken pizza crust tonight. Put basil pesto as sauce with pepperoni and cheese. I think need time I will be more generous with the garlic and flavors in the crust. But otherwise it was a great hack!

(Guardian of the bacon) #2

Did you use boughten ground chicken? How much did you use for what size crust did you end up with?

(beacheidi) #3

Yes. Store bought ground chicken breast. 1 pound mixed with 1/4 cup Parmesan and 1/4 cup mozzarella. I have a standard pizza pan – my guess it is 12 inch round. Shrunk up about an inch around the edges. I ate only 1/4 of it.

(Adam L) #4

12 hours into 2017 so only 12 hrs into no dairy January for me & I can’t help but like & bookmark this cheesey chickeney deliciousness to try in Feb, thanks for sharing.

(Tracy Mason) #5

Best pizza next to Fat Head!!

(Jessica K) #6

Ha! I totally saw this while perusing #keto on instagram yesterday. Looks so good!

(Roxanne) #7

Did you cook it before you put the toppings on ? At what temp and for how long?

(beacheidi) #8

Hi Roxanne, I cooked it separately and just because of timing I let it cool before putting the toppings on. This is basically the recipe I followed: http://sassysouthernyankee.com/2014/02/chicken-pizza-crust/

(Roxanne) #9

awesome, thanks Heidi!

(Matthew Standridge DDS FAGD) #10

I keep wanting to try this, but Fat Head is so quick and easy I just haven’t yet