Cellulite (mainly for the ladies)

(Michelle) #1

Hello - Not sure where to categorize this, so thought I’d try here. I have read a tiny bit on here about improvement in skin on thighs/butt. I am wondering if anyone has seem improvement in these typical dimply areas? I don’t have much cellulite, and I know cellulite is more about the skin than actual fat cells. What I want is improvement in my skin all over, including these areas, which would show less of a dimply appearance.

Anyone?

Fasting (through autophagy) reduces cellulite.

(Karen Fricke) #3

As you lose fat the dimply appearance will change. The layers of your skin, fat and other subcutaneous tissue are fastened together like a comforter that has been tied, not quilted, or like tufted upholstery. If you have to much stuffing (fat) the ties get pulled tight and give it a dimply look. If you take some of the stuffing out (lose weight) the ties aren’t pulled as tight and the dimples get better. I think there is a difference between people as to how long the ties are.

(Michelle) #4

Thanks all!!

(Sandy Green) #5

Ok before starting keto woe in January 1, I have developed some serious cellulite , even on my arms!!! I’ve never been one to show a lot of cellulite before. What is going on ?

(Rebecca) #6

There is a great video on you tube if you look up keto and cellulite Dr. Berg
I am really seeing a difference in my whole body at four months into this. I am loving it!

(What The Fast?!) #7

Is it this one?
https://www.drberg.com/blog/fitness/the-best-cellulite-exercise

(eat more) #8

ok i don’t know why but i responded very negatively to that video LOL

i don’t agree with him at all LOL
cellulite isn’t muscle atrophy…it’s fat pushing through the connective tissue (fascia) and it is more common in ppl with thinner skin…and age.
there are plenty of very muscular ppl with cellulite and a lot of times building muscle will make the cellulite more apparent because the muscle is pushing it closer to the skin’s surface.

special exercises and creams and what not don’t change cellulite…losing fat and keeping the fascia healthy does. anything that stimulates circulation and smooths out the fascia helps…foam rolling, dry brushing, etc

i don’t know why he showed the picture of the lady (ernestine shepherd)…that was pretty pointless…i guarantee she doesn’t do his “3d exercises” she squats, deadlifts, trains hard, and has good genes

yeah i think i pretty much hated that video (weird)

(Rebecca) #9

There is another one he does does. Also I found one about extra skin.

(What The Fast?!) #10

Can you send me the link to the one you’re referencing that has works for you?

(Rebecca) #11

Here is one

I will look for the other one and send it asap

(Rebecca) #12

(ketohealthclub) #13

Since these forums promote science, I come here to review information. I agree with you about being skeptical! It’s good to know the science behind cellulite in order to understand how one might get rid of it.