Carrageenan-recent study on the dangers

(Troy) #1

Did my own n-1🤔
After removing dairy ( except butter )
I decided to add in whipped cream, not the good stuff
But the canned products.

Immediately, after about 3 days consuming I started to experiments IBS, stomach discomfort like I did a long time ago :nauseated_face:

Fair enough, it’s my body😂

I stopped for 3 days
NO above symptoms
All good :grin:

I hit the bottle , I mean can again :joy:
Again, for the 3 days straight
Major discomfort

Solution
I stopped consuming…go figure

I just finished a 48 hours fast
Feel awesome!
Back again…to the lean-mean fat adapted machine!!!
Love this WOE

YMMV
Perhaps other factors contributed
Or just reintroducing dairy
I Don’t Know

In addition, per the study, you can see the other info and dangers on carrageenan

Thanks for Playing

I did not research the source …oops😳
Feel free to remove if shady

CARRAGEENAN IS A COMMON FOOD ADDITIVE
extracted from red seaweed. For the past four decades, scientists have warned that the use of carrageenan in food is not safe. Animal studies and in-vitro studies with human cells have repeatedly shown that food-grade carrageenan* causes gastrointestinal isuues and higher rates of intestinal lesions, ulcerations, and even ma- lignant tumors. In fact, roughly 3,855 research papers show that carra- geenan induces in am- mation, most of which test the e ectiveness of anti-in-flam drugs.

Animal studies have repeatedly shown that food-grade carrageenan causes gastrointestinal in ammation and higher rates of intestinal lesions, ulcerations, and even malignant tumors.

In the past decade, researchers have successfully identi ed sev- eral ways in which food-grade carrageenan causes harm. The chemical structure of carrageenan—unique chemical bonds not found in other seaweeds or gums—a ects the body in sev- eral ways. Most notably, it triggers an immune reaction, which leads to in ammation in the gastrointestinal system. Pro- longed in ammation is a precursor to more serious diseases, including cancer.

(Jay AM) #2

I mean, maybe it’s carageenan but, reintroducing dairy is also a potential problem like you said. Or the other ingredients in canned whipped cream. Like the sucralose which can cause gas, bloating, and diarrhea.