Carnivore resources

(jr bob dobbs) #1

Good morning to all. Newbie here.

I am specifically looking for a forum for carnivore diet discussion. I realize this diet will place me in ketosis and, thus, the keto forums may apply. But I have specific medical/biological questions with regard to this practice (I am NOT looking for medical advise, just knowledge).

I have been reading, watching, and researching nutrition and keto/carnivore for more than half a decade, but have never found a good resource for back-and-forth discussion, only one-way data transfers that don’t always cover all the questions I have.

Wondering where you folks feel the best forum to post some questions might be, a place where folks with experience directly examining human biology and/or a background in medicine might hang out from time to time…

Thank you.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2

We have a carnivore forum here on this site:
https://www.ketogenicforums.com/c/food/zero-carb

Take a look around. There are some good references there, and also links to Web sites run by experienced carnivores. Look also for posts and video lectures by L. Amber O’Hearn, and Dr. Georgia Ede, who have delved into the science of zero-carb/carnivore eating more deeply than most.