Can't like things?

(Heather Miller) #1

Ok. So I am loving the new forums. Posted a couple of times, replied to things and have started doing research. Have read about earning likes as we go, but I can’t seem to like anything? Is the button hiding somewhere? Do I need to be a higher level to get any likes at all?

Hi, I am new too. I clicked on the heart below your post and it allowed me to ‘like’ it :slight_smile:

(Heather Miller) #3

Thanks for liking the post, but can you help answer the question?

(Heather Miller) #4

Ohhh, saw your like before the answer…i don’t have a heart icon anywhere…
Might have to try on my computer instead of my tablet?

The button is the heart icon to like something.

(Heather Miller) #6

Anyone else missing a heart icon?

(Donna ) #7

The other day, suddenly the heart went away for me. I ended up logging out and logging back in, and it was back. Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

(Laurie) #8

Heather, I don’t think you will see a heart icon on your own posts - you can’t “like” yourself :slight_smile: Do you see hearts on other people’s posts?

(Heather Miller) #9

No, no hearts at all…can read, post and reply only.

(Heather Miller) #10

Will try that. Thanks.

(Heather Miller) #11

Thanks pugsdigmusic! That worked…I can like things now.
Unfortunately by resetting my password and logging out it seems to have lost my history and the badges I had earned including newcomer of the month for November. :persevere::persevere:
Hoping it will come back!

(Laurie) #12

Ugh - you are having quite the time! I hope you get your badges back soon.

(Heather Miller) #13

Oh well! Badges are nice but not necessary! I know I earned it and since it showed up earlier I know I am one of the few that have it!

(Laurie) #14

Tag an admin if it doesn’t come back on its own. Badges are fun! :smile:

(Heather Miller) #15

I will! Thanks.

(Heather Miller) #16

@Daisy @Donna @carl @richard

Can anyone help with all of my history that disappeared? And especially my badges…those were hard earned!:laughing::wink:

(Richard Morris) #17

you may have 2 accounts @HeatherD and @HeatherM … I’ll send you a mail and try to merge the two :slight_smile: so you get your badges basck (they are all on HeatherM)

(Heather Miller) #18

Thanks Richard…thats what happens when you get old and forget who you are!

(Heather Miller) #19

Hi again. Just looking and only seem to be able to log into HeatherD which is fun! I can live without the badges!

(Richard Morris) #20

I’ll manually add them … can’t have you missing out on badges

I also moved all HeatherM posts over to be owned by HeatherD … so you get credit for all the likes and such