Can't like things?

(Richard Morris) #21

I also gave you a new badge … see if anyone can work out which badge it is :wink:

(Cheryl Meyers) #22

@richard we don’t need no…

(Richard Morris) #23

LOL. But we do :slight_smile:

(Laurie) #24

Ha - I didn’t even know that was a thing. Good one!

(Heather Miller) #25

I love it! And you are right! We do need them…
Have to search and see what else I can earn!

(Rebecca) #26

I evidently have had the same thing happen. I logged out and back in, I can now see the hearts; however I’m not at the same level I was before. Help??

(Richard Morris) #27

There’s a feature called anonymous mode that I think you had engaged and then gave it the name becca, and posted under it and earned some badges and some levels and then after a certain amount of time it get’s automatically disengaged - and you went back to your old account that hadn’t earned all those features.

The button to go into Anonymous mode is here on your profile - it looks like a spy icon
You click on the spy dude and you get a new anonymized name and you can post but you have restricted access (you can’t go anon and then like something - that’;s why the hearts dissapear)

You can go back from anonymous mode to your normal mode by clicking the cancel icon on your profile drop down (kind of like a non smoking icon)

Or you will be switched back after a set amount of time. I think it might be 3 weeks.

I’ll give your regular account the same rights as you earned on the anon account and then we can get rid of the anon account so you will get a new anon if you ever go into that mode (cos now EVERYONE knows your secret anon ID).

Oh I also made all the posts you made while anon change their ownership to you. So the 5 posts you posted as becca will revert back to posts by you

(Rebecca) #28

Excellent! Thank you so much!!!

Becca