Bye-Bye Meds

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #1

Guys and gals, I have very BIG NEWS.

I went to the doctor yesterday for a checkup (not the internist that’s working with me specifically regarding weight management, but my primary), and HE TOOK ME OFF OF MY BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS and said that my prediabetes is virtually gone.

What? YES

(Doug) #2

:slightly_smiling_face: Yes!

(Ross) #3

Congrats! That’s the best news!!!

(Arlene) #4

That’s so exciting. This is such simple information. Such a simple, real food way of eating, yet with profound results. Makes you want to shout from the mountain tops to get everyone on board so they can get well too.

(Chris) #5

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

GREAT!!!

Awesome! Huge victory!

(Terri) #7

Congratulations!

(Linda Culbreth) #8

A :bacon: victory for sure! KCKO!!!

(Jordan) #9

Woot!!
Congrats!! :grinning:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #10

Praise the Lard and pass the Bacon! :bacon: :bacon:

:star_struck: Wow! Congrats!

Outstanding, congratulations! I hope I have a similar experience in the near future…

(Christopher Avery) #13

Congratulations!

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #14

Thank you, everyone! It’s truly humbling to find out exactly what a huge role my weight played on my daily activities, as well as my general health. Started at 269.4 (5’3" - that’s not small). Down to 229. 40# down, 60# to go.

(Val Bundy) #15

that is so awesome!

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #16

Guys! Since I’ve stopped taking my blood pressure meds, I have literally lost 7.5 pounds. Apparently that stuff made me retain water like crazy.

#goodbyebloat

(Empress of the Unexpected) #17

Way to go!

That’s awesome! Congratulations! :+1:

(Raj Seth) #19

Now - who else goes to the medicine cabinet in the morning, brushes their teeth and finds it odd that there is NO pill box dosed with the 2/3 x daily medicines!!

LOVE LIFE
KETO for LIVING
Keto for Life

Amen to that! :+1: