Butter sale!

(Marshelle) #1

If there is a PUBLIX near you!

(Marshelle) #2

2/$5.00 for Kerry Gold!! Here is one I have never seen–garlic and herbs but it’s only a quarter stick 2/$4.00. It’s the one with the BLUE-New tab.

I was at Publix earlier today and bought 4!

You mean no one is interested in the “light butter” or “cookie dough” on bottom shelf? :wink:

(Marshelle) #5

Once upon a time…
#cookiedough

You can still have that…butter, almond meal, vanilla, eggs, bits of unsweetened chocolate, stevia.

(Marshelle) #7

I am only 6 wks KETO so I will keep this in my back pocket for when I am happy about a few lbs down again. #stalledatminusten

(Tessy M.) #8

I forget how blessed we are in WI with dairy prices!

(Ashley Haddock) #9

I wish we had Publix here!

We don’t have Publix here, but Safeway has Finlandia bricks (7 oz) on sale for 2/$4 through the end of the month.

(Marshelle) #11

Wednesday 2/15Last day for this Publix sale for FL stores that change sales every THURSDAY!!

(softail925) #12

I believe I paid $5.99 for 3 of those in a small box.

(Zack F) #13

Nah. I’m holding out for the margarine. :wink:

(Rich Hopkins) #14

I thought I found a good deal. I haven’t been doing this long, so I’ve only bought Kerrygold once, and that was at Sprout’s, at $3.99, and didn’t realize Publix carried it (I shop mostly at Kroger, and they don’t). Now I know.

(Mike W.) #15

I think Costco is still the best deal.

(Rich Hopkins) #16

Sadly, Costco just isn’t close enough for me to justify it.

(Tom) #17

Out west we have the Portlandia brand of hipster butter. You probably haven’t heard of it before. For a logo, they put a bird on it!

(cj higgins) #18

But all those prices are for 8oz, half a pound. Which makes it close to 6.00 a pound. Is this cheap for butter?
This weekend I left my favorite shop rite without butter because it was 3.99 a pound. Went to Aldi where I got a pound for 2.89.

Can’t wait for shop rite butter sales for 2 for 5.00 again. Will really stock up.

(Todd Allen) #19

$2.89 for 8 oz of Kerrygold is not a cheap price for butter but is a good price for Kerrygold which comes from Ireland and is produced by grass fed cows without homones. It’s price compares favorably with premium/organic US brands.

I have just paid $11.00 Canadian for this:

http://www.rollingmeadowdairy.com/kiwi-pure-unsalted-butter/

Kerrygold is harder to get: https://www.amazon.ca/Kerrygold-Pure-Irish-Butter-Unsalted/dp/B001LNPHNA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495567602&sr=8-1&keywords=kerrygold+butter

Is anyone getting a better deal on good butter in Canada?