Business Cards and Pamphlets (graphics and links only, please)

(Haimiko) #22

Made these to hand out to people who ask me how I lost the weight. I’ve included links to the word document and PDF for these cards. Feel free to download the word document and edit as needed. I printed these on Avery 27871 front and back.

PDF
Word doc

(Haimiko) #23

(Rob) #24

I like it but one point… isn’t fat burning lipolysis rather than gluconeogenesis (making glucose out of protein/fat)?

(Rob) #25

Based on the great work already here, I thought I’d whip up something that took a more aggressive or imperative approach that pitches the problem, the logic, the result, the risks and the approach. Just one link to here (it’s the source of - or route to - all wisdom). 2-sided - front/back.

This hasn’t been printed or used so any comments, improvements, queries much appreciated. I kind of want to hand them out now but I think I should get much closer to my target weight. My friends know I’ve got to my lowest weight in 15 years but I’m still obese.

(Haimiko) #26

Thank you for the clarification. On second thought, I should have probably left the biological process names out of it.

(Haimiko) #27

Nice job.
I was afraid of looking too “Pyramid schemish”. When ever I see bold lettering with a question on a business card I get turned off and don’t give a second look.

(Rob) #28

I tend to personally agree about not liking the more sales-y approach but given that you and @carl had already done nice, non-pushy versions, I thought I’d create an alternative approach.

As much as many of us don’t like this ‘way of selling’, this is by far the most successful approach to ‘suckering’ people in to whatever snake-oil is being pushed in the commercial world… except in this case it isn’t snake oil and no-one is selling anything. If it wasn’t so successful the late night infomercial/As Seen on TV industry wouldn’t be making $Bns each year.

A lot of people who need this WoE are desperate and willing to grab onto whatever fad diet etc. looks like it might help. I know I was and lots of others on here were like that too. I would have been susceptible to this approach at that point and I’m sure many others would be too.

I think there’s room for both approaches partially based on how the giver feels but more importantly how the receiver feels. Right now I am happy, clear and confident about my health direction and wouldn’t care for being ‘sold’ Keto. I also know that I wasn’t at all confident only 4 months ago.

(Bunny) #29

Ok Carl you got my mind going now!

Going to make some of these to pass out where ever I go on the fly!

(carl) #30

Well done, all. I like @Capnbob’s approach. Especially, since you clearly say the cure is safe and free.

(David) #31

It’s health week where I’m working, so I just copy / pasted this onto a Word document, 5 per page. I’m going to print it out and stick copies on the table with the traditional health advice leaflets in the canteen.

(David) #32

@carl , Do you think it’d be possible to put a link to this booklet on the last page with the resources (as I’m going to try to print a couple of copies out tomorrow of the booklet, but I’ll print a dozen or so of the resources page.

Also, if you put a link to success.2keto.com on there as well, I think that will help a lot, because nothing will say it works better than a long steady stream of people who SHOW they lost weight and kept it off for months on end.