Bummer, dietary fat causes us to get fat, according to new study

(Alec) #21

Dear Mice
We understand that you are recently keto, and you were the subjects of some research by some dodgy researchers, who seem to have come to some rather strange conclusions. We want to help as it seems you may need some guidance with your keto diets.

The researchers seemed to suggest you were putting on weight by eating fat. Can you pls provide your starting and goal weights, your heights (we will apply the mouse BMI calculations), and a couple of days typical diet? And also how many turns on the wheel you take a day?

We know from experience that unless you keep you carbs below 0.02g per day, you will trigger your insulin, and you’re out of ketosis, so pls be careful with this. You also need 1-1.5g per kg of lean body mass (you guys figure it out), and then eat fat to satiety. This bit seems to be where you might be having a problem with the satiety bit. Do you guys know what satiety means?

So, are you guys following these rules? If you need further help can you pls log into ketogenicforums.com, and there are loads of people to help you there.

Keep calm and keto on!

(Ellison) #22

If you don’t get a reply and you can’t find any dolphins, then we are in trouble. Grab a towel!

(KCKO, KCFO) #23

Allie, this is one of those posts there are not enough hearts we can give it.

The proof is right before their eyes.

(Jacquelyn Graham) #24

Hi, I know this isn’t any of my business, but your description of your BF struck a chord with me. I’m a survivor of domestic violence and emotional/mental abuse is still abuse. We all deserve better than the worst we can stand. Please consider reading Women Who Love Too Much by Robin Norwood. It was the hardest and best thing I ever read and directly led to my being able to end an abusive, co-dependent relationship that nearly destroyed me. I’m in a healthy relationship now with a wonderful man who wouldn’t dream of trying to tear me down in any way. There are good men out there, I promise, ones who don’t have addictions and who will be a supportive partner. I wish you well and hope my interjection causes no offense.

(Terence Dean) #25

Bwhaha! :keto: :mouse2: Stop it my sides are killing me from laughing too much. :rofl:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #26

thanksforallthefish@gmail.com :rofl:

(LeeAnn Brooks) #27

You guys are such pessimists. This is a very important discovery…

If one happens to have a pet mouse that’s been getting a little chubby. :mouse::cheese:

Does no one care about all the overweight mice???

(Kern) #28

Well, my own suspicion is that this is a deliberate mid-information put out there with those ghost writers paid by big pharma to throw those people trying to get good info as to control their diabetes and weight. One good clue to this is the carbohydrates not causing anything “bad”. yeah, right. Keep the carbs up and shoot them with insulin needles. Take anything like that and use great suspicion. Try to find out who paid the writers. Remember, there is now going to be much dis-info paid by big pharma and doctors to stop us brom getting healthy.

(Hoteski) #29

Laughing my head off at this thread

(comment deleted)

(Kate ) #31

I kind of love you people, and am thrilled to have found the forums.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #32

“Kind of”? “Kind of?” Why don’t you really love me? What am I doing wrong?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: