Bubly Sparkling Water (Pepsico company)

(Bob M) #21

I have to say that I look forward to having one 12-ounce can of flavored bubbly water every night. Whether it causes me cravings or not, I have no idea. Though since I’ve been drinking these for…years?..now, and am back into all my 34 inch waist pants, even my “thinnest” ones, if it is doing anything, it might be a small effect.

Whether they are good for me or not in other ways is something I won’t be able to tell, most likely.

(Denise) #22

I have a Bubly every day as well Bob. That one is good but I add the teeny scoop of stevia to it. as well. It’s put out by Pepsi, and now I see Coke is following suit with AHA sparkling water. I drink mine with a snack of nuts but not with a full meal as I was afraid the carbonation would cause for indigestion, or proper digestion??

(Ethan) #23

I’ve been drinking hoplark

(Denise) #24

I’ll check it out Ethan!

Another fan of plain sparkling water here. I don’t like, want or need fruit flavourings, natural or otherwise.

What I do like however is a dash of ACV added to the water from time to time. Try it if you haven’t already - sounds odd maybe but I think it gives the water a nice tangy flavour and prefer it to ACV/plain water.

I think that CarnivoreDoctor on Youtube recomends adding ACV to plain sparkling water. She says she does that before a meal and likes it.

(Alex ) #27

wonder how it “playfully instigates fun” ? so ambiguous!

Suppose you could say the same about crystal meth…

(Denise) #28

I don’t believe ACV is a fix-all, not saying anyone else does either, but I use it very sparingly for stomach upset. On a “health” forum that goes way into some weird remedies, but I weed out some good stuff for me, they list most people put ACV for a cure all. I think that’s a shame because people can fall for it and do too much of it :frowning:

“Just Eat Real Food.” Brilliant.

(Alex ) #30

I like the sharpness of ACV and use it within cooking/food where I’d normally use standard malt/clear vinegar… it’s got a really nice taste and is cost effective, but I’m not so sure I rate it for health benefits.

(Robin) #31

I now take 2 tbs of ACV daily. Now, I can’t even remember which specific malady I was chasing cures for. But I’ve grown attached to it as part of my routine and I like the tang.
Plus, somehow it makes sense to me. Vinegar is known for its cleansing uses and cutting oil. Which is also ironic cuz I now take some coconut oil in my coffee. So, are they cancelling each other out? LOLOL.