Broke my fast!

(Nick Eagle) #1

So my first fast (non if) is finished. Made it 69hrs 20mins. I didnt have a designated time and I feel really great about the experience. Broke my fast with a 7oz fillet wrapped in bacon and 6 large shrimp with butter on both! I can feel the food going through my body… not sure when my next fast will be but I consider this one an epic success!

(Christopher Wild) #2

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

(Allie) #3

Congrats :grin:
I hope there aren’t any bad effects from your first meal. Dr Fung and Megan Ramos advise eating something small as the first food, to gently reawaken your digestive system, then follow up with more food shortly afterwards.

(Nick Eagle) #4

I always break my fasts with 6-12oz meat and some seafood. This was my first fast on strickly carnivore lifestyle, but i regularly fasted during keto the last 4 years. It was honestly alot easier with carnivore fasting that keto fasting. My hunger level was non existent and on my keto fasts i would be hungry numerous times throughout my fast. That is just my own experience… as we all know, everyones body works and acts differently.