Bragging New Clothes

(Beverly Turner) #1

Just had a great day and had to share. I have been doing this since July 2016. The scale literally hasn’t moved since Jan. 30th but overall 35 lbs down which is awesome. My clothes started falling off of me. This week it got ridiculous because I was tripping over the length of my work trousers. Decided to go to buy new pants. I was consulted with as soon as I entered the store and told her I needed to size down a size and she is like “no, you are not that size, you are 2 sizes smaller” and I was! It is amazing. I bought 3 pairs of pants in 2 sizes smaller than I entered the store wearing, 3 shirts 3 sizes smaller than I normally wear and new smaller undergarments. What the heck? The scale is literally the same but my body changed. I love this way of eating. Happy Saturday! Signed Happy and Broke. :slight_smile:

(Michelle) #2

So GREAT!!! :clap:

(Carol E. ) #3

Nice! :raised_hands:

I tried on my first pair of size 16 Missess (tall) from JC Penny today. Regular size dress slacks from a regular store fit perfectly.

I have also realized that regular stores may also refer to their pants for tall ladies long rather than tall. More options than I realized are being revealed.

Honestly, it can be hard to believe! :sunglasses:

(Cathie Condon) #4

I’m 5’10" and need the Long (33 -34 inseam is perfect). However there is also a Tall that is like a 36" Inseam- way too long for me.