Bog butter? Uhh...I'll pass

(Stickin' with mammoth) #21

I hear mummy juice pairs nicely with bog butter.

(Karim Wassef) #22

I do draw the line at cannibalism… aged or not.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #23

I bite my hangnails off but I keep it under 20 carbs.

(Karim Wassef) #24

LOL… wait - does consuming your own body fat count as cannibalism?

(Stickin' with mammoth) #25

Yup. That’s why I’m the ultimate carnivore.

Save the Planet: Recycle Your Ass

(Alex ) #26

it looks like those fatbergs they keep having to declog from the sewers of all the major cities in the UK, not for me, I can smell it from here, even via the PC screen.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #27

Karim’ll try it.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #28

That’s what I thought it was before I clicked on the article. I thought, oh, they’re calling them “Bog Butter” now. :rofl::rofl:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #29

Regarding eating the bog butter I guess you’d have to ask yourself if it’s still butter on a molecular level. Did it change after all those years. I just watched a Nat Geo doc on continental drift and learned how molten lava changes to different types of rock and I wonder what chemical changes that bog butter has gone through and if it’s even still appropriate to eat.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #30

Lava and organic matter are vastly different (vulcanology buff) but if you guess wrong on the bog butter, lava butt is a real possibility.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #31

Very good point. I’ll avoid the puke flavor and lava butt this time around. I get enough of that after having some chocolate almond milk, which tastes much better.

(Karim Wassef) #32

It has to actually be butter for me to eat it… or maybe cheese. It could be high in carbs… need more data.

(Stickin' with mammoth) #33

Well played.

(Alex ) #34

Some people will literally eat anything based on the authenticity of how old it is.

:face_vomiting:

I’ll just stick to butter from the shop I think.

(Karim Wassef) #35

Mummy jerky anyone?

(Stickin' with mammoth) #36

You mean like scotch?

(Stickin' with mammoth) #37

Shouldn’t this go in your accountability thread? Ha, ha!

(Karim Wassef) #38

mine is extended fasting… mummy jerky counts as food.

(Alex ) #39

exactly like Scotch!

10 years old blended - burns your throat and makes you ill
15 years old special blended - burns your throat and makes you ill
20 years old fine malt - burns your throat and makes you ill
25 years old special reserve grain single malt - burns your throat and makes you ill

(Stickin' with mammoth) #40

Hahaha! I don’t actually drink anymore, I just posted the scotch snark to jab at a Scottish friend of mine.