Body parts, loss, wishes

(Karen) #1

I’ve lost weight, reduced measurements everywhere but… Still what’s with my upper arms? Legs slimmed, belly reduced, neck better, butt seriously gone.

What part would you love to have go away and never come back??

The fat beneath my armpits. Hate it. Seems odd to nit pick after going from XXX size shirts to large in only eight months.

(Karen) #3

Oh, ya and saddle bags, but might be able to improve with bit of exercise.

K

(Dan Dan) #4

Everything from my eyes down to my knees :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The only skinny parts are my wrists, forearms, calf’s and feet.

6" off my Hips!

(Jerrett Scott) #6

I’m worried about all over. I started at 435 pounds. When I get to where I need to be, I hope I will not have too much loose skin. The thought makes me cringe.

(Rob) #7

If you are young you may well get away with it but over about 40, you are likely to have a massive “apron” and other ‘wings’. However many people seem to see big benefits from EF-driven autophagy either during or after primary weight loss.

Search for threads on loose skin.

Was going to say the same. I have even seen on regular dieting sites where they advise fasting for the last few pounds for the autophagy

(Traci ) #9

I posted this article on another thread: http://biohackingresearch.com/index.php/2017/06/12/the-loose-skin-question-surgery-vs-fasting/

Based on the research, it would be best to lose the fat first with keto. Once you’ve lost all your fat then switch to a very low protein, moderate carbs and higher fat diet until the loose skin is gone. Your body will eat the loose skin to scavenge the protein that it needs. :slight_smile: