BLT hors d'oeuvres

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1

I DON’T NEED NO FUCKIN’ BREAD!

…not kidding though, these tasted just as good as I remember a bready BLT did.
There was a problem though. I wasn’t hungry for dinner after these. Lol. I just cannot eat as much as I used to.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #2

How can this post not have any replies? I will say that I was mesmerized by the picture and just stared at it! :bacon:

(Mary) #3

Bacon is the new bread. Total win!!!
(is the white stuff cream cheese or mayo?)

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #4

Mayo. Lol

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #5

that’s cool. It just got missed. Sometimes I make a simple post like this just because I like the photograph that I took, and I know that if I put it in the forum it’ll be here for all eternity. LOL

(JGL) #6

Just a quick drive by appreciation post by saying that one of my favorite things about being pretty new and going through the archives on here is coming across so many posts/reply by you in a short period of time and how you seem to swear in the vast majority of them.

Much fuckin’ respect, that’s all. xoJGL

Totally making this for our super bowl party! Thanks @Brenda!

(bwittner) #8

Look so tasty…gonna make this weekend. :smile:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #9

I’m a very passionate person. It’s how I express myself. Dr. Jason Fung and I bonded over this, as he feels the same way. He likes to say fuck too! LOL you’ll have to listen to his first interview on the 2 keto dudes podcast. The Effinhimer is thrown around everywhere. When the dudes interviewed me they bleeped all my fucksby editing the word "fast: over them. I’ll probably never forgive them for that. Lol. I’m interviewed on episode 21

(JGL) #10

Brenda, yours was the first episode I listened to! I found the forum before I found the podcast and I saw so many amazing, funny posts from you that when I learned about the podcast and that you were on it, that was the first post I found. Like I said in my first post here, your personality just jumped off the page and it made me feel comfortable enough to join and share my own journey. I appreciate how you are both wildly knowledgable and wickedly funny. I think you brighten a lot of days. :smiley:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #11

Holy shit wow! That’s really nice of you to say. Thank you

(Central Florida Bob ) #12

My wife had a version of that last night, only with the bread replaced by romaine lettuce. Just a leaf topped with tomatoes, bacon and some home made mayo.

(JGL) #13

I only speak the truth. You have made a huge difference for me in the past couple of week already. This cynical Manhattanite is not one to “do” message boards or talk publicly about ANY of these topics, and seeing how open you are made me suck it up and dive in here. I am so glad I did.