Blood Group Correlation

(Khara) #21

I don’t know my blood type.:neutral_face: How do people know this? Like when does it come up in life? I think I’m one of the A’s. But then I see the others and they sound familiar too. Might be an O.:woman_shrugging::woman_facepalming:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #22

I know because I used to donate blood and also because I one of my “jobs” in college was to sell my plasma in a strip mall. My brother called his doc’s office and they said they wouldn’t know that information. I guess you get typed when you’re actually in an accident, at the hospital, if you need a transfusion.

(John) #23

I am A+. I have lost 75 pounds in less than 7 months. There goes your theory.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #24

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #25

When I donated blood they ran the type. Also, when they did the prenatal panels.

(Kay) #26

I only know my blood type (A-) as I’m a blood donor

I’m type A and have lost 106 lbs since the end of July, 2018. I haven’t heard of any such correlation. I’d be interested to hear if there is one.

(Charlotte) #28

I know my type because I was in the army and they type and print type on dogtags for field transfusions. I actually bought blood typing kits on amazon ($5 each) and typed all my kids. I turned it into a fun science lesson for them. I taught them the science involved in it, how it works and why it’s important to know. I wanted to know their type in case of an extreme emergency.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #29

My first time hearing about the veterinarian diet, I didn’t know they ate a special way. :grin:

(Doug) #30

They eat dogs - I Shih-Tzu not.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #31

@OldDoug Well I guess that’s better than rabbit pellets or chicken feed. :man_farmer:

(Britt) #32

Hi, I’m A neg. I’ve only been doing keto a little less than two months but have lost about 11 lbs so far. I did stop losing after the first two weeks but just started losing again yesterday.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #33

Probably tastier than eating veterinarians. . . .

Although, come to think of it, long pork is supposed to be quite tasty. Hmm! :rofl:

(Marius) #34

Seems I have my answer. You can loose weight if you are a A blood group. Thanks