Blaming the Victim

(Richard Morris) #1

Originally published at: https://obesitycodepodcast.com/{0eb281111a263d82d3fea6fde634cdebe92eb16973b39eb5d07b6c86ca51e6ba}postname{0eb281111a263d82d3fea6fde634cdebe92eb16973b39eb5d07b6c86ca51e6ba}/

Published: Oct 17, 2017

Powered by Podetize
Kim Klein blamed herself for her inability to control her hunger and her weight. No matter what she tried, it didn’t work. After learning about how insulin regulates weight and hunger, she was able to bring it under control. Dr. Fung has a theory about why the medical profession continues to point the blame at patients when there is clearly an epidemic of obesity and diabetes.

(Damon Chance) #2

Excellent! Subscribed and downloading.

Can’t wait to hear this one!

(Cheryl Meyers) #4

Listening now – really good!

(VLC.MD) #5

Good luck to Kim and those A1cs

(Mandi) #6

This was such a good episode. Even better than the first. Well done all!

Kim’s story was very inspiring and powerful, please thank her for sharing! Really well done podcast.

(Boston_guy) #8

Love the audio editing @carl . Very RadioLab’ish, though in an unobtrusive way. Must be a lot of work to edit!

(Andi McNamara) #9

Great podcast, thank you! I loved the discussion about the dietary guidelines, it’s clear, succinct and persuasive. Looking forward to future podcasts.

(Adam Kirby) #10

I really like the editing on this new series, very slick.

(jketoscribe) #11

Thank you for putting it on Stitcher, too!

Really good job–professional and smooth all the way and great episode!

(carl) #12

Thank you! It takes a concerted effort, a lot of organizing, and about 12 hours. I’m happy to do the work, though. It’s fun, and I enjoy it. It helps that I’ve been editing podcasts for 15 years. :slight_smile: